The layout tab displays a full preview of your show and provides a view of how all the models will appear. In addition you can :
- Define new Models or change existing Model definitions.
- Define new Model Groups or change existing Model Group definitions.
- Select which Models, or Model Groups are be displayed on the Layout.
- Select and adjust the layout background.
- Specify, position and adjust the model size, orientation and location on the layout.
- Check whether any models have overlapping channels.
- Review or change the detailed characteristics of a model’s attributes
- Create Additional Preview layout windows
- Assign Models to one or more Preview Layouts
- Assign Models to Specific Controller Connection
- Assign the Model Start Channels